Whether you want to sow vegetable seeds in containers, grow tomatoes in hanging baskets, plant potatoes in allotments or strawberries in a polytunnel, Greenside Up can help you with your vegetable garden.
As a Member of the Chartered Institute of Horticulturalists and registered tutor with Carlow/Kilkenny Education and Training Board, Dee tailors each service to suit the needs of individuals and groups.
Some of the services offered include:
- Vegetable growing workshops and talks. For current workshops read here.
- Visits to homes offering general advice, support and suggestions to help you start-up or better manage your vegetable garden plots.
- Comprehensive packs tailored to personal vegetable garden circumstances that might include advice on crop rotation, composting and encouraging biodiversity.
- Full landscaping service that will prepare an area ready for herb or vegetable garden production.
- Award winning blog giving advice in the community or vegetable garden along with seasonal recipes, travel ideas and Dee’s experience of living an eco/green, self sufficient lifestyle in the Republic of Ireland.
Once you’ve become a Greenside Up customer it doesn’t stop there – we don’t leave you to work the rest out for yourself.
Sign up to our mailing list where we email periodic updates and jobs to do.
If you use social media, you can connect with Greenside Up on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn and Google+ where Dee shares tips, ideas, useful links, how to videos and encourages you to ask any questions that might be bugging you.